Bible Verse Nursery Wall Art

The art of calligraphy has captured my interest back in the year 2017 when I came out of the hospital trying to recover from postpartum complications. I saw some of the posts of my batchmate in High School and I supposed it was terrific to try. I furthermore asked her and again she mentioned that it's a very good therapy as it eases off the stress.....

Moving along to the year 2020 when the Covid-19 came to be a pandemic, the whole world was on lockdown to curve the number of cases of getting sick from the virus. During the lockdown, there occurred a lot of things that a lot of people performed that became a vast sensation. With the surge of TikTok to eradicate the boredom of people staying at home. A crowd of folk began having a home business from baking and making new meals and many more. However, while everyone was into baking and dancing in Tiktok I jumped to learn to do calligraphy. I devoured months everyday whole day squandering papers to keep practicing the art of calligraphy and it paid off! 

Here is the very first project I did for my friend who was about to give birth to a son named Matthew. Her nursery theme has a colour palette of grey and white. I aimed to create a palette that could faultlessly match her nursery but amplified it with a bit of an earthy tone so it doesn't look so common at all with just grey and white. 

See this too in my Kofi shop





0 comments