My Melody Free SVG to Cricut Design Space


It's time for freebies!

I am now sharing my Cricut Design which is a Sanrio character, My Melody. My Melody is my favourite character because of her cute, bubbly personality and an excellent friend to Hello Kitty. Since she is my favourite after Hello Kitty, I can pass on my liking of her to my two lovely daughters. I used My Melody as a birthday party theme for my eldest daughter. 

I am still trying to figure out a software that would be compatible with my laptop to share the file as SVG and DXF that is compatible not only in Cricut but also in Silhouette. 

I have been playing around between Cricut Design Space and my Procreate. I used to have access for one month in Cricut Access when I first purchased my Cricut machine, but I couldn't use all of the featured designs that come with it. So from watching tips and tricks about Designing your file and how Procreate App can also help create a cut file, I can now develop designs without purchasing them.

As a reward, I decided to share a link to my SVG File to the Cricut design space. Please ensure you have a Cricut account to use this design.

Please click the link to use my "My Melody" design as your cut file.

Enjoy!

MY MELODY SVG



2 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing. What an amazing SVG file this is. It's hard to find Sanrio characters SVG. Do I need a cricut account before I can use this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing how can I use this SVG? I needed a sanrio character SVG but couldn't find it anywhere. Do I need to have a cricut account?

    ReplyDelete