Mountain Peak View


Inspired by an oil painting and altered some pieces. I formulated this as I like the cherry blossom tree from Japan that I love to travel with my family. I am fortunate that I can draw paint and develop beautiful things with my imagination with my Procreate app that comes conveniently, so I can draw whenever I want. 

Painting and constructing beautiful things help me loosens off my overwhelming anxiety that’s caused by the trauma I had with my postpartum complications. My PTSD will perpetually be a silhouette in my life that I need to survive forever through arts, exercise and the love of my family. With your continued support, I am extra motivated to develop my sleeping artistic side. Thank you for all your support with my healing journey. You see or purchase this in my Ko-Fi shop.

0 comments